Yellow Yellow Dirty Fellow

Chitra Gopalakrishnan & Swati Sharma step forward and propose a new idea of a country to the citizens of this war-torn, problem-ridden world (also welcoming Anvita Jain, aka Anvita "Jhang", our newest citizen). One, where the parameters are new, the mind is clear and where the air is fresh. So read on, to know our laws and to participate in this experiment where citizenship is a state of mind. Factfile: YYDF citizens are called DRKIs and they follow the teachings of the great DRR.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Madam I'm Adam


The Presidents interviewed Adam this week. Here's an excerpt from our meeting:

YYDF: So, tell me, how is it being Adam, the first man on earth.
Adam: uhhhh, well, I.... uhhh
YYDF: Ya, go on, dont choke on that Adam's apple, I mean, your apple.
Adam: uhh...well, I have certain visions and then when I look in the mirror I'm different
YYDF: Different? How?
Adam: I've had this dream ever since I was dropped off on Earth of being "Madam" instead of Adam.
YYDF: That's awesome! Oh, except, the earthlings will get muddled on what to do with Eve.
Adam: uhhh...well I ... uhhh...I....uhhhh......I....
YYDf: Say it, Adam, I mean Madam!!
Adam: uhh... uhhhh....I...
YYDF: Ok, so now we'll havta make that Madam and Eve. There goes the entire Adam n Eve branding!!!! We'll havta rework the logo, the collateral, the fonts, even the ads!! Time to call on Headquarters!!!
Adam: uhhh.... ....
YYDF: Oh well, so much for everlasting images. So people, please beware of appearances. We urge you to go beneath the surface n seek the bigger truths. And accept people as they come: Madam or Adam.

image courtesy and copyright : Anvita Jain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home